God Has Remembered Me
"And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb. And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my reproach.” (Genesis 30:22-23)
In Genesis 30:22, the Bible says, “…And God remembered Rachel and God hearkened to her and opened her womb “And God,” it means that He is making an entrance into a place or situation and getting involved. Like in Psalms 24:7 where it says, “Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.” So, it means that when God remembered Rachel and hearkened unto her, God opened her womb.
That word or that verse is speaking of memory. Note that, God is not suffering from amnesia. It is just a statement about seasons and a confirmation of a time. So, it is that God entered a season that was set for Rachel’s situation to be turned around and it was.
Instances when God remembered someone
Genesis 8:1 ,Genesis 19:29 (Gen. 30:22-23).
“When God remembers you, He fulfills your age-long expectations (Gen. 30:22-23). God can cause things that have been on your heart for years to happen. Yearnings, desires and aspirations come to pass. Today, God will remember you, in Jesus’ Name.
What are the things that are likely to happen when God remembers you?
1.He will open every door closed by the enemy.
2. He will bring an end to every bondage and He will deliver him or her from the hands of task masters (Exodus 3:6-10)
3. He will relocate them from a place of desolation to a place of recognition 2 Sam 9:1-7,
4.When God remembers a man, it is his time of favor. “ Zechariah 4:6 Psalms 102:13
5.When God remembers a man, his season will change.. Job 42:12
What makes God remember one?
In 1 Samuel 1:18-19, it was noted that Hannah’s countenance was no more sad, . Sadness closes the door of miracles while gladness opens your door with God. . The joy of the LORD is a key to being remembered by God.
BILL OF RESPONSIBILITIES - WHAT TO DO TO REMAIN IN THE SEASON OF REMEMBRANCE
A) You must make Jesus your LORD & Savior: 1 John. 3:8 says
B) You must pray violent prayers: Genesis 30:1 says,
C) Being joyful is a key to being remembered by God:
D) You must give violent offerings In 1 Kings 3:4
1.O LORD, remember me. Wipe away anything that should not be in my life, in Jesus’ Name.
2. Remember my labor
3.I declare that I have come into my season. I have come into my programmed time; I have come into my scheduled moment. I decree it like Hannah did. Let the gates be opened. Let the door of my womb be opened. Let the door of prosperity be opened unto me. Let the door of favor be opened. Let the door of ministry be opened. Let the door of increase be opened. Let the door of blessing be opened. Let the door of promotion be opened. Let the door of light be opened. Let every door be opened, in the Name of Jesus. Thank you, LORD. Thank you for Jesus.
PASTOR”S DESK FOR OCTOBER 2019
MONTH OF DOUBLE GRACE
.John 1:16-17 “And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.”
John understood that it was by God’s grace not only that Christ came to save us but also that His grace keeps us from sins and preserve us to the end of life.
God’s grace is unique, when God decided to extend His Grace; He made it free and exceedingly available to everyone. In the entitlement society that we live in, you would think that everyone would want to get in on something wonderful and free wouldn’t you? With Grace, the mindset though of most people says there has to be strings attached to it; everybody knows that there is no free lunch.
While some may not realize or understand, God’s Grace sustains us and keeps us. It goes before us, it carries us, His grace is our sufficiency. Once we have it, we can depend on it to be there, it never leaves. God’s Grace never stops working.
When we fall, God’s Grace picks us up, when we have lost our joy, Grace can restore us. Whatever we will ever encounter, Grace has already been and is already there waiting on us to arrive at, with the solution and provision for the need, before its ever encountered. Is it any wonder that Gods grace is called Amazing
Beloved, grace doesn’t come through religion, or a beautiful building, or someone else’s relationship with the Lord because if it did, more people would be experiencing it to an overflowing level in their lives. It can only be found, through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ that is 1) You must find God: A personal encounter with the King of kings and LORD of lords. I didn’t say you must find a church and know the pastor. Important as those are, the core thing is to find and know God.
2) Move closer to God and understand His language: Philippians 3:10,
3) Change your attitude : a positive attitude will do great wonders in your life. Remain positive no matter what’s going on around you
Have a Double -Grace filled in Jesus name Month Amen.
Happy new month . It is our prayer that our joy will overflow this year. Amen.
Gradually we are drawing close to the end of another year.Lets take a pause : How many people have you told your salvation story? Or you think its not worth telling? It is not going to be a blockbuster that is your excuse. You are so right It may not top the chart but its called a story because it has a lesson to teach for those that are ready to learn.
This month promises abundant life, unlimited riches and hidden treasures in Christ for every saint. It is our special privilege to plunge into God’s inexhaustible storehouse and receive until our joy is full. God is prepared to bless, and we must be prepared to receive too.However there is a caveat go and make disciples of all men Mk 16:15… There a millions of souls out there, The harvest is ready .Where the harvest is concerned, it is wise for us to: (i.) set goals (ii.) secure necessary permissions (iii.) sanctify [set apart] ourselves (iv.) support with prayer and finance (v.) seek to get the best (vi.) serve with commitment and dedication, and (vii.) spread news of the gospel.
As we enter this month make up your mind not to be selfish share Jesus with others: your colleagues, friends, neighbors, in fact you come across. Using whatever medium you are comfortable with prayerfully. Let your light shine.
AND GOD SAID:
Genesis 21:1-2 says, “And the Lord visited Sarah as He had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as He had spoken. For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.” God acts in the direction of His word. God will not act until he has first spoken. All through the Bible, God never acted without first speaking. God made man (His act) in Genesis 1:27, but He spoke it (His Word) prior in Genesis 1:26. God called Samuel to tell him what he wanted to do to the house of Eli (1 Samuel 3:11-14) before judgment came to Eli’s home in 1 Samuel 4:10-21. The story is the same all through history. Therefore, every verse in God’s word is pregnant or loaded with His acts. There is no Word of God that is devoid of power. The trigger that releases the impactful load of God’s word in explosive manifestations is your tongue.
3.MAN’S GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Man’s great responsibility in spiritual warfare, then, is to give expression to God’s word in fighting life’s battles. That was the case with Joseph in Psalms 105:19. When our words tally with God’s word in declarations and pronouncements, the results are irresistible, unstoppable and without equal. In the same token, every man’s deliverance, breakthrough, destiny realization and fulfillment are also in the direction of “and God said,” that is, His Word. You must say what He said first, before you see it. The moment God’s word has been released via your tongue, God Himself will hasten it for performance or execution (Jer1:12 .A man that is loaded with God’s word and is skilled in releasing it for warfare remains an unconquerable conqueror in life’s battles (Jeremiah 1:18-19). Our responsibility this month is to locate what God has said about our situation and release the trigger of our tongue with “and God said” for their manifestation. Thereby, we ensure our dominion, triumph and conquest in our life’s battles. This is our season of The Word works wonders!!!
PASTOR’S DESK FOR THE MONTH OF JULY
· We bless God for His grace and mercy for the past six months. What a Great God we serve. . He has made us Master over Situations and Circumstance (MSC) and at the same time empowered us to Pull down high places and destroyed principalities and Demons (PHD) while staying Born Again (BA) and glued to his side.
· Number 7 stands and signifies perfection. I therefore prophecy into your life perfection on all sides in Jesus name. Wherever there is any form of abandonment there will be accelerated progress in the name of the creator of the heavens and the earth.
· For this perfection to be complete and total, I would want us to adopt the thanksgiving mode this month. To this end let your prayer request for the remaining six months be thanksgiving based. When you Praise Him this month, at least seven or eight different things shall happen in your life, family, home, business, neighborhood or community, according to 2 Chronicles 20:17-25.
· God takes over your battles: 2 Chronicles 20:17
· Enemies are destroyed/silenced/rendered powerless & scattered: 2 Chronicles 20:22-23). No enemy shall escape: 2 Chronicles 20:24
· Prison doors are forced opened: Acts 16:26 5)Bands are loosed: Acts 16:26
· The shout of joy produces signs and wonders: Psalm 126:2
· You will be located in the Valley of Abundant Blessing: 2 Chronicles 20:25-26
· God dwells in Praise: Psalm 22:3
This month, Let us obey the admonishing of Timothy in 1 Timothy 2:8”
· Father, I have reasons to praise You
· Psalm 67:3-4 says, “As we praise you, O LORD, let our country USA, Nigeria, be glad and sing for joy.
· Psalm 67:5 says, ” Let our earth yield her increase and make us swim in your blessings, in Jesus’ Name.
· I command every sorrow of my heart to give way to songs of praise unto my God now, in Jesus’ Name.
· Father, send me helpers of praise & worship in spirit and in truth, in Jesus’ Name.
· I relocate from the camp of the murmurers and grumblers to the Yadah camp, in Jesus’ Name.
· Every agenda of sorrow and tragedy drawn up by my enemy is destroyed and shall neither stand nor come to pass, in Jesus’ Name.I declare loud and clear that the joy of the LORD is my strength!
· As the LORD liveth and my soul liveth, no one in my family will shed tears of sorrow this year and in the years to come, in Jesus’ Name. Joy, laughter, celebrations, songs of praise and adoration shall perpetually be heard in my family.
· O LORD, I have sown in tears long enough, let me begin to reap the harvest of worship, praise and adoration from now on, in Jesus’ Name (Psalm 126:1-6).
· Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord – Praise the Lord!
· Praise Him for answered worship, adoration, thanksgiving and praise!
MORE THAN A CONQUEROR
This month, the LORD wants you to confront your life’s challenges and battles from the mentality of one who is more than a conqueror. For it is your attitude that determines your altitude. You will get to the end of all your battles this month because you’re in a class of those who are more than conquerors. So, confront your life’s challenges with this mindset. WHY?
· Romans 8:28. " And we know that God causes ALL THINGS to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Not some things. All THINGS. Losses as well as gains, invisible things as well as visible, those that are bitter as well as those that are sweet
· When Daniel went into the lion's den, he was a conqueror. But when they pulled him out and made them change the laws of the Medes and the Persians, he became more than a conqueror.
When Jesus went to the cross, He could have just gone "Pffft!" like that and destroyed every man that was living.. When He went to the grave with the sin of the world, He was a conqueror. When He rose from the dead, He was more than a conqueror.
Romans 8:37: It is a great thing to be a conqueror in the Christian life and in conflict. It is a much greater thing to be more than a conqueror But what does it mean to be "more than a conqueror"?
1. It means to have a decisive victory.
2. It is to have such a victory as will effectually break the adversary's power. That is, not only defend us from his attacks but effectually weaken and destroy his strength.
3. It is to have such a victory as brings actual benefit out of the battle and makes it tributary to our own and our Master's cause
4. To be “more than a conqueror" is not only to have the victory, but the spoils of victory.
5. "More than conquerors" means not only to win your battle and save your territory, but to do honor to your Captain and your God, to be a credit to your cause and so to affirm yourself in the campaign that God shall be glorified.
"More than conquerors" does not only mean victory, but final triumph and eternal reward.
· Begin to thank God for today, tomorrow and eternity. Thank Him for Jesus; thank Him for the Holy Spirit; thank Him for His Word. Thank Him for changing your story by the death of His Son at Calvary! Halleluyah!
· Begin to plead the Blood of Jesus upon your body, soul and spirit for redemption and forgiveness from all sins and deliverance from the sins that easily beset us.
· This day, I command, and I receive power to pursue, overtake and recover all losses of the past years in my life, family and church, in Jesus’ Name.
· Every power that is breaking or annulling the scriptures, as well as resisting prophecies in my life, be devoured now by fire.
· I curse every stranger, parasite, tare, disobedience and devourer that is operating in any area of my life and destiny, in Jesus’ Name.
· Thou the anointing to be ten-times better, fall on me as from today, in Jesus’ Name
· The anointing for distinction, excellence and dominion, fall on me now by fire, in Jesus’ Name.
· The anointing to be above and not beneath, power for uncommon lifting, the reigning and ruling anointing, fall on me as from today, in Jesus’ Name.
· Every force and power that is challenging and contesting my power of being “more than a conqueror,” be consumed by fire, in Jesus’ Name.
· The “more than conqueror” anointing, baptize me, fall on me and consume from my life the yoke of bondage and being dominated as from today, in Jesus’ Name.
Pray for our spiritual father and mother, Daddy & Mummy G.O. for the grace to continually win, to stay strong in body, soul and spirit. Pray that they will not be weary or tired, in Jesus’ Name, and that the anointing over their lives shall be perpetually fresh, in Jesus’ Name
May 2019 - Shouts of Joy
It’s a month of joy; the God of Joy shall make you and yours joyful, in Jesus’ Name.
Habakkuk 3:17-19 says, ”Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labor of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.”
–There is power in the shout of the children of God.
· It was a shout that brought down the walls of Jericho (Joshua 6:20).
· It was a shout that put an end to the siege over Samaria (2 Kings 7:6).
As we shout for joy this month, every wall of Jericho shall fall flat, an end shall come to every siege and the prison doors shall be forced opened, in Jesus’ Name. Rejoicing gives access to:“…draw[ing] water out of the wells of salvation” (Isaiah 12:3),the better things happening after salvation (Hebrews 12:24),God’s presence (Psalms 124, 16:11),God’s strength (Nehemiah 8:10),God’s voice - God speaks and ministers to you (Isaiah 30:29-30),Victory over your enemy (1 Chronicles 20:21-24),Deliverance (Acts 16:25-26),Divine health. Proverbs 17:22 says, “A merry heart doeth good like medicine…”
· Father, with a loud shout today, let every wall of opposition against my life and destiny fall down flat. NOW SHOUT A LOUD HALLELUYAH!
· Father, with a loud shout today, let every siege over my life and family come to an end, in Jesus’ Name. NOW LET SOMEONE SHOUT A LOUD HALLELUYAH!
· Father, with a loud shout today, let every prison door shut against my life and destiny be forced opened. NOW SHOUT A LOUD HALLELUYAH!
· Let’s praise the LORD with a loud shout and welcome His presence in our midst.
· Father, in the Name of Jesus, I repent of every sin in my life, please don’t let my joy be replaced with sorrow.
· Father, let there be fear and trembling in the camp of my enemies throughout this year, in Jesus’ Name.
· Father let there be a shaking tonight that shakes off any evil thing deposited into my body, in the Name of Jesus.
· O God arise in Your power and confuse all my oppressors, in Jesus’ Name.
· Father let me experience the fullness of your joy throughout this year, in Jesus’ Name.
· Father let the adversaries receive a sign that You are present in my life and my family throughout this year that they may steer clear of us, in Jesus’ Name.
· Father make me a wonder throughout this year, in Jesus’ Name.
THE MONTH OF MIRACLES:
All your good dreams shall come to pass in Jesus’ name. The fourth man that turned the captivity of the three Hebrew boys around will show up for you in Jesus name!
Why pray when God knows I needed freedom? Yes, God is omniscient, but He said, in Matthew 7:7,"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you"…v8 - everyone that that asketh receiveth.” Isaiah 41:21, "Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob" – present your case, bring forth your strong reasons. Hannah did, had a boy child, 1 Samuel 1:10,” And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the Lord, and wept sore.” Jabez presented his strong points (1 Chronicles 4:10) then God intervened, and captivity was turned. Isaiah 43:26 says, “Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.": It means bring forth your strong reasons for acquittal. There is a charge against you from Satanic jail, you will have divine acquitting in the name of Jesus. Success shall come out of a stutterer, a leader out of a Jephthah, a Naomi out of Mara; Prime Minister out of a Prisoner; King out of the wilderness; Queen out of Magdalene; Savior out of Nazarite and a Chief Apostle out of a Chief sinner. Miracles are still happening If you don't cry to God, He may never show up. You need to call on Him before you can see Him move on your behalf.
SHALL WE PRAY?
· Begin to thank God for today. Thank Him because the days, weeks, months and years ahead of you are blessed. He is mighty and strong to save, redeem and deliver you.
· Begin to plead the Blood of Jesus -for mercy, atonement and redemption.
· Every curse that is making a man to have evil dreams come to pass and good dreams fail, break now upon my life by fire in Jesus’ name.
· Every power that is manipulating my dream life, be devoured now by fire in Jesus’ name
· Every pollution, confusion, congestion and perversion of my mind, clear now by fire in Jesus’ name.
· Anointing of the super achievers, fall on me now by fire in Jesus’ name
· Oh God, set the ladder of greatness and distinction for me as from today in Jesus’ name.
· Every power that is making the status quo my normal order of life, be devoured now by fire in Jesus’ name.
· Every yoke of domination, oppression and affliction upon my life and destiny, break now by fire in Jesus’ name.
· Power to be a voice not echo, a solution not problem, an answer, not question, an asset, not liability, fall on me now in Jesus’ name
· Every dream killer that is monitoring my life and destiny, die now by fire in Jesus name.
· I decree that as from today, I refuse the evil and choose the good throughout my journey on earth in Jesus name.
· Begin to thank God for answered prayers.
We bless God for the month of January in which we began to swim in the present glory and towards the Glory ahead. We shall continue to swim in glory throughout 2019 and beyond, in Jesus’ Name.
All will be well means that: