January 2019 - Glory Ahead
”To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27)
I welcome you to a new year of glory, beauty, excellence and majesty, in Jesus’ Name. “You made it” into 2019. ‘Glory’ in Hebrew is hadar. It signifies that which is beautiful, excellent and majestic. As far as the Scriptures are concerned, this new year of 2019 is incubated with God’s glory for a life of excellence, success and victory for you. Amen
One of the missions of glory is to make a person shine in life. Our God is a specialist in liberating a victim from obscurity and catapulting him to fame. God is the expert Potter Who can remold and reshape any destiny for glorious fulfillment. His promises to you are luminously written in Isaiah 29:17-19, 62:1, 4 and Luke 13:16-17. There is a glory that awaits you this year, but you must arise and wage war by praying the following prayers repeatedly and aggressively. They are for your glory to arise and shine. It is written in Zechariah 9:11-12 that, “As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee.” Also, Proverbs 6:5 says, “Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.”
· Father, thank You for Your faithfulness. You are my Maker, Lover, my King and my Creator. Thank You because Your Word is forever settled and will never return void.
· I hereby confess every sin, personal, generational or ancestral that has made anyone in my family tree, including myself, candidates of obscurity.
· I hereby receive a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit into my spirit man, in the mighty Name of Jesus.
· Father by your mercy let my glory arise and shine henceforth in Jesus name
· Wake up, my glory! Begin to attract unlimited grace, favor, helpers, wealth transfer, honor, abundance, fresh anointing, peace, respect, breakthrough, success, testimonies, and new open doors of opportunities, in Jesus’ Name.
· I command my glory to reject the activities of glory hunters and sin, in Jesus’ Name.
· Every Satanic conspiracy against my glory, be nullified by the Blood of Jesus.
· Father, I pray that my glory begins to attract goodness, in Jesus’ Name. It shall not be captured by the devil, in Jesus’ Name.
· My glory shall not be manipulated and bewitched, in Jesus’ Name, because it rejects sin and every agent of the devil. My glory shall not be sick or diseased, in Jesus’ Name.
· My crown of glory will not be stolen, in Jesus’ Name. I command my glory to return to me, in Jesus’ Name.
· My glory is recovered and shall begin to shine from henceforth, in Jesus’ Name
· Fire of God, envelope my glory, in Jesus’ Name.
· This year, I shall arise from story to glory, from labor to favor, from shame to fame, from Mara to Naomi, from sorrow to joy, from pressure to pleasure, from trails to triumph, from tribulation to testimonies, and from problem to promotion, in Jesus’ Name!
· As a glory carrier, I decree from henceforth, that my full rights and entitlements be delivered to me, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, thank You for Your answers to my prayers for the restoration and manifestation of my glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
DECEMBER : MONTH OF THE BLESSED FAMILY.
IT IS WITH JOY IN MY HEART THAT I WELCOME YOU TO THE LAST MONTH IN 2018. ALLELUIA. WE THANK GOD THAT THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP OF OUR LIVES HAS NPT ALLOWED THE SHIP TO CAPSIZE.
THE CELEBRATION OF THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD MAKES THIS MONTH A UNIQUE ONE. HIS BIRTH HAS MADE HIS EARTHLY FAMILY TO BE REFERRED TO AS THE ‘HOLY AND BLESSED FAMILY” MAKING THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE A SACRED ONE WITH GOD’S FULL BACKING.
Marriage, like the Titanic, has two Captains as well as an invisible Lead Captain, God. The family unit is very important to God, and He calls men and women into the honorable estate of marriage to replicate the relationship between Jesus and His Bride, the Church. Psalms 127:1 says, “Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.” Likewise, John 15:5 says, ”I AM the Vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing.”
A perfect Christmas gift for our Lord and Master Jesus Christ will be to present your family (including your children) as a holy and righteous one with all the trimmings of love, patience tolerance ,humility and gentleness so that your children will call you blessed Proverb 31:28.
The reason for the season is JESUS not SANTA. Share JESUS with someone this season as a way of saying thanking you for the salvation of your soul.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a joy filled 2019.
1. Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your mercy that has preserved my life. Thank You for keeping me alive today and in good health. I thank You for your gift of life to me and my loved ones. Blessed be Your holy Name, in Jesus’ Name.
2. On the authority of Your Word in 3 John 2, from now on, I start to experience all round progress in my life, destiny, health, marriage, career, business, and ministry, in Jesus’ Name.
3. Dear Heavenly Father, according to Your Word in Isaiah 57:14, I come against every form of demonic stumbling blocks and satanic strong¬ holds that have constituted obstacles to my advancement and that of my family; they are hereby totally demolished, in Jesus’ Name.
4. I speak against every evil garment & satanic apparel that the enemy has put upon me or my loved ones in the realm of the spirit that may have limited or hindered our progress. I command such to catch fire and be burnt to ashes now, in Jesus’ Name.
5. Isaiah 8:18 says,” Here am I and the children whom the LORD has given me! We are for signs and wonders in Israel from the LORD of Hosts, Who dwells in Mount Zion.…”; Therefore, I and mine shall receive the goodness of the LORD…
6. 1 Chronicles 13:14 says, “And the ark of God remained with the family of Obededom in his house three months. And the LORD blessed the house of Obededom, and all that he had.” a. As you blessed the family of Obededom, Father, bless my family too, in Jesus’ Name. b. Joshua 24:15 says, “As for me and my house, we shall serve the LORD.” c. I will not bury any family member this year, in Jesus’ Name.
PASTOR’S DESK FOR NOVEMBER 2018: MY SUN SHALL RISE AGAIN
God controls sunrise and sunset. Every day begins in the evening. (Genesis 1:5, Psalm 55:17).
He also controls the seasons (Daniel 2:20-21). Night always denotes darkness. In the spiritual, nighttime/darkness is always a time when things are gloomy, almost in a state of hopelessness. For example, Job went through his own night experience from Job 1 to Job 42:11. But, in verse 12, his darkness was turned to light.
Also the woman with the issue of blood in Mark 5:25-34 was a victim.
No matter how long the night is, the sun will rise to signify the end of the darkness. Why? A sunrise puts our troubles in perspective.
No matter how dark your life may seem right now, a sunrise is waiting on your personal horizon. Even if the darkness is self-inflicted or it is as a result of disobedience.
Psalm 30:5 - For his anger endures but for a moment, yet joy cometh in the morning.
The God of the 11th hour is still in the business of restoring hope to the hopeless, giving life to the lifeless and bringing dry bones back to life. Not ordinary life but one of abundance (John 10:10), and the dry bones becoming a great army (Ezekiel 37:10).
1) Father, beginning from now, let my season of joy begin
2) Father, everything signifying night in my life must end today. Sickness, poverty, bareness etc.
3) Father, remember me for good, o Lord and let my sun rise again.
4) Father, remove every form of siege that darkness has brought into my life.
5) For every opportunity that I lost while I was in darkness, Father replace them with a better one.
6) Father, give me the grace to cling to you as I go through the night experience.
7) Empower me not to deny you or look for an alternative god.