When somebody says my eyes are on you, he is indirectly saying that he is watching your every movement primarily for two reasons:
1. To encourage, advise, counsel or lead, direct and protect.
2. To correct, reprimand or discipline.
That is exactly what God is telling us this month. His eyes are on us. The Scripture He gave us is 2 Chronicles 16:9.
Due to the fact that God's eyes were on Prophet Nehemiah when he got back to Jerusalem, every opposition against him failed. He was there to fulfill a particular purpose, a special assignment from God.
God knew what he was going to go through when he was there, so He let him know that His eyes were on him. No matter what happens when he was there, God let him understand that He had his back covered.
God was there to encourage him when the going was tough. He was there to advise him. He was there to counsel him, to lead and direct him. No matter what Sanballat, Tobiah and Gershom did, Nehemiah's purpose was not derailed. He was able to achieve what he set out to achieve.
And for you brethren this month, bear in mind that as the eyes of the Lord were on Mary and He visited her making her a woman of repute, so His eyes are on you this month to make your dreams and desires come to pass
Go with that word this month knowing full well that God has your back covered.
1. Father, let Your gracious eyes never depart from me.
2. Father, as I journey through life this month of June, do not let me stray away from Your watchful eyes in the name of Jesus.
3. Father as I go through the month of June, pay me a visit to announce that you are God in my life.
4. You were gracious to Mary and she was highly favored. Father let Your favor follow me this month.
5. I take authority over every stumbling block, every Wall of Jericho and Red sea and I declare that I am more than a conqueror.