VESSELS OF HONOR.
I welcome you to this new month of October, the tenth month of the year 2018. Biblically, the number ten represents God’s authority over the affairs of men, as well as man’s responsibility to obey God’s law and to acknowledge His divine perfection.
• The children of Israel were given ten commandments, not suggestions.
• There were ten plagues unleashed on the nation of Egypt before the Israelites were released from centuries of slavery. Thank God for the Passover lamb that was slain. In like manner, judgment is averted for new creatures in Christ
• Ten percent of what Israel gained or acquired was holy unto the LORD. Even today, it is mandatory because it belongs to God. In fact, more is required of believers in Christ. For to whom much is given, of him much is also required (Luke 12:48b). We must give more than ten percent because of Calvary.
• In the New Testament, there were ten virgins, ten lepers, ten talents and ten “I AM” statements spoken by Jesus in the book of John. In Genesis 1, there are ten proclamations that begin with “God said.” From these historical perspectives, evidently God beckons us to be “vessels of honor” unto Him (2 Timothy 2:19-21). What Characterizes the Vessel of Honor?
A. One who purges himself from sin (2 Tim 2:21) must shun godless, irreverent, and empty chatter depart from iniquity, flee youthful lusts 1 Tim 6:11 and reject foolish and ignorant speculations 2 Tim 2:23
B. Being separated (2 Tim 2:20-23):. To be sanctified (set apart) is to live by and see life through God’s value system instead of the world’s. A vessel of honor is clean, and available.
C. Being useful for the Master means prioritizing (2 Tim 2:21). The vessel, like talents, must be developed to become “useful for the Master.” This is accomplished by coupling priorities (Mat 6:33), and a ready mind (2 Cor 8:12). The poor widow was useful to God (Mk 12:41-44), and Mary did what she could (Mk 14:8-9).
D. Being prepared for every good work (2 Tim 2:21). We are prepared for use (2 Tim 3:16-17) through God’s grace (2 Cor 9:8-9). Over time, we become seasoned (2 Tim 4:11).
E. Evangelize and win souls for Christ (Pro 11:30).
F. Pray always (1 Thes 5:17; worship and praise God habitually (Ps 22:3).
Once prepared, we must remain ready for every opportunity to do good (Gal. 6:10).
• Fire of the Holy Ghost, purge my heart of every unforgiveness, in Jesus’ Name. Eradicate every form of bitterness from my heart, in Jesus Name
• Father, make me a vessel unto honor, break me, mold me, use me for your glory, in Jesus’ Name.
• I reject every spirit of error, mistakes, and cyclically falling into sin and rising, in Jesus’ Name.
• I bind the spirit of depression, frustration and disillusionment in my life IJN
WELCOME TO THE NINTH MONTH. MY MONTH OF UNPARALLELED MERCY.
I WANT YOU TO JOIN ME IN ASKING THE LORD FOR AN UNPRECEDENTED TYPE OF MERCY. THE KIND THAT IS TAILORED MADE FOR YOU. WE SEE THIS IN THE LIFE OF DAVID.
THIS TYPE OF MERCY WILL TURN THINGS AROUND FOR YOU AND TRANSLATE YOU INTO A RARE GEM LIKE DAVID. NO WONDER IN 1 SAMUEL 13:14 & ACTS 13:22, HE IS REFERRED TO AS A MAN AFTER GOD’S HEART.
WHY AND HOW
HE WAS HUMBLE (PSALM 62:9), RESPECTFUL (PSALM 31;9), REVERENT (PS 18:3), TRUSTFUL (PSALM 18:1), LOVING (PSALM 18:1), WORSHIPPER (PSALM 34), DEVOTED (PSALM 4:7), OBEDIENT (PSALM 119:34), FAITHFUL (PSALM 23:6)
IF YOU CAN FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE AND GIVE GOD QUALLITY PRAISE THIS MONTH, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT HE WILL GRANT YOU THE PRIVILEGE OF ENTERING THE ROOM WHERE UNPARALLED MERCY THAT WILL BE TRANSLATED INTO DIVINE FAVOR, PROTECTION, PEACE, HELP. GRACE ETC. WILL BE YOURS PERMANENTLY.
READY TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE? SPEND AT LEAST 30-60 MINUTES ON THE MINIMUM, EVERDAY, TO WORSHIP PRAISE AND THANK GOD.
HAPPY NEW MONTH. SHALOM
1. FATHER, SHOW ME YOUR UNPARALLELED MERCY THIS MONTH
2. FATHER, HELP ME PRAISE YOU THIS MONTH LIKE I HAVE NEVER PRAISED YOU BEFORE
3. FATHER, HELP ME THIS MONTH