MORE THAN A CONQUEROR
This month, the LORD wants you to confront your life’s challenges and battles from the mentality of one who is more than a conqueror. For it is your attitude that determines your altitude. You will get to the end of all your battles this month because you’re in a class of those who are more than conquerors. So, confront your life’s challenges with this mindset. WHY?
· Romans 8:28. " And we know that God causes ALL THINGS to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Not some things. All THINGS. Losses as well as gains, invisible things as well as visible, those that are bitter as well as those that are sweet
· When Daniel went into the lion's den, he was a conqueror. But when they pulled him out and made them change the laws of the Medes and the Persians, he became more than a conqueror.
When Jesus went to the cross, He could have just gone "Pffft!" like that and destroyed every man that was living.. When He went to the grave with the sin of the world, He was a conqueror. When He rose from the dead, He was more than a conqueror.
Romans 8:37: It is a great thing to be a conqueror in the Christian life and in conflict. It is a much greater thing to be more than a conqueror But what does it mean to be "more than a conqueror"?
1. It means to have a decisive victory.
2. It is to have such a victory as will effectually break the adversary's power. That is, not only defend us from his attacks but effectually weaken and destroy his strength.
3. It is to have such a victory as brings actual benefit out of the battle and makes it tributary to our own and our Master's cause
4. To be “more than a conqueror" is not only to have the victory, but the spoils of victory.
5. "More than conquerors" means not only to win your battle and save your territory, but to do honor to your Captain and your God, to be a credit to your cause and so to affirm yourself in the campaign that God shall be glorified.
"More than conquerors" does not only mean victory, but final triumph and eternal reward.
· Begin to thank God for today, tomorrow and eternity. Thank Him for Jesus; thank Him for the Holy Spirit; thank Him for His Word. Thank Him for changing your story by the death of His Son at Calvary! Halleluyah!
· Begin to plead the Blood of Jesus upon your body, soul and spirit for redemption and forgiveness from all sins and deliverance from the sins that easily beset us.
· This day, I command, and I receive power to pursue, overtake and recover all losses of the past years in my life, family and church, in Jesus’ Name.
· Every power that is breaking or annulling the scriptures, as well as resisting prophecies in my life, be devoured now by fire.
· I curse every stranger, parasite, tare, disobedience and devourer that is operating in any area of my life and destiny, in Jesus’ Name.
· Thou the anointing to be ten-times better, fall on me as from today, in Jesus’ Name
· The anointing for distinction, excellence and dominion, fall on me now by fire, in Jesus’ Name.
· The anointing to be above and not beneath, power for uncommon lifting, the reigning and ruling anointing, fall on me as from today, in Jesus’ Name.
· Every force and power that is challenging and contesting my power of being “more than a conqueror,” be consumed by fire, in Jesus’ Name.
· The “more than conqueror” anointing, baptize me, fall on me and consume from my life the yoke of bondage and being dominated as from today, in Jesus’ Name.
Pray for our spiritual father and mother, Daddy & Mummy G.O. for the grace to continually win, to stay strong in body, soul and spirit. Pray that they will not be weary or tired, in Jesus’ Name, and that the anointing over their lives shall be perpetually fresh, in Jesus’ Name