ALLELUIA HE IS RISEN. MY LORD, HE DIED FOR A KINGDOM TO REDEEM THE HEARTS OF MEN.THE VICTORY IS WON.
Our Redeemer and Arch-conqueror has gone ahead of us to fight and win battles on our behalf. All we do in spiritual warfare is to appropriate the victory that He has won for us in the mighty Name of Jesus. If you will fight by the law of the Spirit of Life, the winner of the battle has been decided before the battle began (Romans 8:2). The referee in the battle is your Redeemer. He is on your side, so, until you win, He will not blow the final whistle. Fight the good fight of faith and your victory will be registered and announced (1 Timothy 6:12)!
As you pray these prayers, may your redemptive rights be restored by force in Jesus’ Name:
1. Father, for every battle I must fight in life, let me come out a victor and not a victim in Jesus’ Name (1 Corinthians 15:57).
2. Every power working, in the order of the Prince of Persia, to highjack my blessings, be arrested in Jesus’ Name.
3. Father, as I fight the battles of life, equip me with the right weapons that ensure victory in Jesus’ Name.
4. Father GOD, I dispatch Your Fire to the heavenlies to destroy every power working against my life, family, success, and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name.
5. Father, set me free from the hand of my captors, spiritual or human, in Jesus’ Name (Psalms 79:11).
6. I break every curse designed to get me close to my life goals but never complete achievement in my job, ministry, marriage, family and business in Jesus’ Name.
7. LORD Jesus, wipe every manifestation of imprisonment off my life. I refuse to live my life as a prisoner, in Jesus’ Name (Zechariah 9:11).
8. Father, send your angels to battle on my behalf. Please cause to be released to me every good and virtue in me that the devil has imprisoned, in Jesus’ Name (Daniel 10:11-13).
9. Let every arrow of shame and reproach back fire, in the Name of Jesus.
Father, help me not to spend my life only laboring daily to make money. Please bring me to the point where my money will, in turn, work for me in Jesus’ Name (Ecclesiastes 10:19).