January 2019 - Glory Ahead
”To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27)
I welcome you to a new year of glory, beauty, excellence and majesty, in Jesus’ Name. “You made it” into 2019. ‘Glory’ in Hebrew is hadar. It signifies that which is beautiful, excellent and majestic. As far as the Scriptures are concerned, this new year of 2019 is incubated with God’s glory for a life of excellence, success and victory for you. Amen
One of the missions of glory is to make a person shine in life. Our God is a specialist in liberating a victim from obscurity and catapulting him to fame. God is the expert Potter Who can remold and reshape any destiny for glorious fulfillment. His promises to you are luminously written in Isaiah 29:17-19, 62:1, 4 and Luke 13:16-17. There is a glory that awaits you this year, but you must arise and wage war by praying the following prayers repeatedly and aggressively. They are for your glory to arise and shine. It is written in Zechariah 9:11-12 that, “As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee.” Also, Proverbs 6:5 says, “Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.”
· Father, thank You for Your faithfulness. You are my Maker, Lover, my King and my Creator. Thank You because Your Word is forever settled and will never return void.
· I hereby confess every sin, personal, generational or ancestral that has made anyone in my family tree, including myself, candidates of obscurity.
· I hereby receive a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit into my spirit man, in the mighty Name of Jesus.
· Father by your mercy let my glory arise and shine henceforth in Jesus name
· Wake up, my glory! Begin to attract unlimited grace, favor, helpers, wealth transfer, honor, abundance, fresh anointing, peace, respect, breakthrough, success, testimonies, and new open doors of opportunities, in Jesus’ Name.
· I command my glory to reject the activities of glory hunters and sin, in Jesus’ Name.
· Every Satanic conspiracy against my glory, be nullified by the Blood of Jesus.
· Father, I pray that my glory begins to attract goodness, in Jesus’ Name. It shall not be captured by the devil, in Jesus’ Name.
· My glory shall not be manipulated and bewitched, in Jesus’ Name, because it rejects sin and every agent of the devil. My glory shall not be sick or diseased, in Jesus’ Name.
· My crown of glory will not be stolen, in Jesus’ Name. I command my glory to return to me, in Jesus’ Name.
· My glory is recovered and shall begin to shine from henceforth, in Jesus’ Name
· Fire of God, envelope my glory, in Jesus’ Name.
· This year, I shall arise from story to glory, from labor to favor, from shame to fame, from Mara to Naomi, from sorrow to joy, from pressure to pleasure, from trails to triumph, from tribulation to testimonies, and from problem to promotion, in Jesus’ Name!
· As a glory carrier, I decree from henceforth, that my full rights and entitlements be delivered to me, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, thank You for Your answers to my prayers for the restoration and manifestation of my glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.