WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF JULY “MY MONTH OF PRAISE”
ARE YOU READY TO GIVE GOD THE FOOD HE CHERISHES MOST?
David “fed” God regularly with His spiritual food: praise. At one time when David was deathly sick, David began to pray the verses recorded as Psalms 30:8-12. God knew he was going to miss the praises of David, so, God spared him. In spite of your condition, can you just praise Him, adore Him, magnify Him, eulogize Him, and sing hallelujah to Him anyhow? I’m talking about personal, private praise and worship this day, week and month. Be a “praise addict” this month; dance for Him for no reason. Be A Judah Christian “God inhabits the praises of his people” (Psalms 22:3).
Some Benefits of Praise
1. Praise brings honor (Genesis 49:8): As you excel in praise, you shall bring glory and honor to God and family. David was an early achiever who eventually became a national hero. You will arise to the position of prominence when you become a Judah Christian.
2. Praise leads to victory (Genesis 49:8): Judah’s grace brings victory – victory over sin, self, destiny wasters and over death
3. Praise leads to dominion (Genesis 49:8): The grace of dominion will give you the upper hand in family and community.
4. We are made strong through praise (Genesis 49:9): Judah is a lion. Revelations 5:18 says, “Weep not for the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed.”
5. Praise brings spiritual authority and power (Genesis 49:9):
6. A strong praiser is a strategic leader (Genesis 49:10):
7. Praise brings wealth & riches (Genesis 49:10):
Praisers always excel (Genesis 49:11-12): .
Your praise is what attracts God to you, it gets you into His Presence. Let His praise open doors unto you this month. Shalom.
1. Father make me an unrepentant worshipper
2. Please help me to praise worship and thank you in and out of season.
Praise Him because there is power in praise, and you want to tap every bit of that power. Praise Him for yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Praise Him because His goal is that you’ll bask in His Presence (Psalms 16:11) and eat at His table forevermore (Psalms 23).