PASTOR’S DESK FOR THE MONTH OF JULY
· We bless God for His grace and mercy for the past six months. What a Great God we serve. . He has made us Master over Situations and Circumstance (MSC) and at the same time empowered us to Pull down high places and destroyed principalities and Demons (PHD) while staying Born Again (BA) and glued to his side.
· Number 7 stands and signifies perfection. I therefore prophecy into your life perfection on all sides in Jesus name. Wherever there is any form of abandonment there will be accelerated progress in the name of the creator of the heavens and the earth.
· For this perfection to be complete and total, I would want us to adopt the thanksgiving mode this month. To this end let your prayer request for the remaining six months be thanksgiving based. When you Praise Him this month, at least seven or eight different things shall happen in your life, family, home, business, neighborhood or community, according to 2 Chronicles 20:17-25.
· God takes over your battles: 2 Chronicles 20:17
· Enemies are destroyed/silenced/rendered powerless & scattered: 2 Chronicles 20:22-23). No enemy shall escape: 2 Chronicles 20:24
· Prison doors are forced opened: Acts 16:26 5)Bands are loosed: Acts 16:26
· The shout of joy produces signs and wonders: Psalm 126:2
· You will be located in the Valley of Abundant Blessing: 2 Chronicles 20:25-26
· God dwells in Praise: Psalm 22:3
This month, Let us obey the admonishing of Timothy in 1 Timothy 2:8”
· Father, I have reasons to praise You
· Psalm 67:3-4 says, “As we praise you, O LORD, let our country USA, Nigeria, be glad and sing for joy.
· Psalm 67:5 says, ” Let our earth yield her increase and make us swim in your blessings, in Jesus’ Name.
· I command every sorrow of my heart to give way to songs of praise unto my God now, in Jesus’ Name.
· Father, send me helpers of praise & worship in spirit and in truth, in Jesus’ Name.
· I relocate from the camp of the murmurers and grumblers to the Yadah camp, in Jesus’ Name.
· Every agenda of sorrow and tragedy drawn up by my enemy is destroyed and shall neither stand nor come to pass, in Jesus’ Name.I declare loud and clear that the joy of the LORD is my strength!
· As the LORD liveth and my soul liveth, no one in my family will shed tears of sorrow this year and in the years to come, in Jesus’ Name. Joy, laughter, celebrations, songs of praise and adoration shall perpetually be heard in my family.
· O LORD, I have sown in tears long enough, let me begin to reap the harvest of worship, praise and adoration from now on, in Jesus’ Name (Psalm 126:1-6).
· Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord – Praise the Lord!
· Praise Him for answered worship, adoration, thanksgiving and praise!