May 2019 - Shouts of Joy
It’s a month of joy; the God of Joy shall make you and yours joyful, in Jesus’ Name.
Habakkuk 3:17-19 says, ”Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labor of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.”
–There is power in the shout of the children of God.
· It was a shout that brought down the walls of Jericho (Joshua 6:20).
· It was a shout that put an end to the siege over Samaria (2 Kings 7:6).
As we shout for joy this month, every wall of Jericho shall fall flat, an end shall come to every siege and the prison doors shall be forced opened, in Jesus’ Name. Rejoicing gives access to:“…draw[ing] water out of the wells of salvation” (Isaiah 12:3),the better things happening after salvation (Hebrews 12:24),God’s presence (Psalms 124, 16:11),God’s strength (Nehemiah 8:10),God’s voice - God speaks and ministers to you (Isaiah 30:29-30),Victory over your enemy (1 Chronicles 20:21-24),Deliverance (Acts 16:25-26),Divine health. Proverbs 17:22 says, “A merry heart doeth good like medicine…”
· Father, with a loud shout today, let every wall of opposition against my life and destiny fall down flat. NOW SHOUT A LOUD HALLELUYAH!
· Father, with a loud shout today, let every siege over my life and family come to an end, in Jesus’ Name. NOW LET SOMEONE SHOUT A LOUD HALLELUYAH!
· Father, with a loud shout today, let every prison door shut against my life and destiny be forced opened. NOW SHOUT A LOUD HALLELUYAH!
· Let’s praise the LORD with a loud shout and welcome His presence in our midst.
· Father, in the Name of Jesus, I repent of every sin in my life, please don’t let my joy be replaced with sorrow.
· Father, let there be fear and trembling in the camp of my enemies throughout this year, in Jesus’ Name.
· Father let there be a shaking tonight that shakes off any evil thing deposited into my body, in the Name of Jesus.
· O God arise in Your power and confuse all my oppressors, in Jesus’ Name.
· Father let me experience the fullness of your joy throughout this year, in Jesus’ Name.
· Father let the adversaries receive a sign that You are present in my life and my family throughout this year that they may steer clear of us, in Jesus’ Name.
· Father make me a wonder throughout this year, in Jesus’ Name.